Be Who You Are With Dr. Kanter Cosmetic Surgery of Virginia, Specializing in Cellulaze Treatment, Breast Augmentation and Laser Liposuction
When your body doesn't define who you really are, we want you to know there is help. Perhaps your face displays lines of age that belie your youthful vitality, or maybe genetics have made it impossible for you to lose that bulge around your waist no matter how vigorously you exercise or how aggressively you diet. Whether you wish to enhance your best physical feature or diminish imperfections brought on by age or events, know there is a safe and viable solution with Peninsula Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Cellulaze Treatment - The hot new laser treatment designed to smooth your skin is here! Cellulaze pinpoints areas on your legs and buttocks and smooths out the dimpled, rough surfaces to keep you looking your best.
- Breast Augmentation and Modification - Enhance your current size and shape, or reconstruct your body's symmetry following a mastectomy.
- Silicone Breast Implants - Durable, sized to fit and look natural, Peninsula Cosmetic is proud to use silicone implants for enhancement.
- Laser Liposuction - Kanter Surgical Center of Virginia is the only cosmetic surgeon in Hampton Roads offering the technological advancement of the SmartLipo Laser.
- Facial Treatments - Erase wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, and tighten drooping skin.
- Rhinoplasty Treatments - Redefine the shape and size of your nose, and correct obstructed breathing passages brought on by injury.
- Body Sculpting - Firm up your abdomen, thighs, and arms. YOU can define how your body should look or be back to how you looked before.
Trust Your Body to Dr. Kanter
A leader in plastic and reconstructive surgery in the Hampton Roads region, Dr. Mark J. Kanter is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the Southern Medical Society, the Hampton Medical Society, and the Medical Society of Virginia. Dr. Kanter offers patients a clean and secure environment for outpatient surgical operations, and is available now for consultation on your next cosmetic or reconstructive procedure. Learn more about Dr. Kanter and his work with Virginia Beach breast implants.
- Over fifteen years of experience
- Over four thousand procedures performed
- Graduate of VMI and Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Trained with noted physicians Dr. Edward A. Luce and Dr. Norman Cole
Where Changes Happen
When you are ready to let us create your new look, you will arrive at our full-service clinic adjacent to the Sentara CarePlex Hospital in Hampton. Peninsula Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery offers a comfortable, discreet environment for your next procedure, and features the latest, state of the art equipment, exclusive to the Hampton Roads area. We are proud to assist Newport News breast implants patients with their surgery.
- Accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc.
- Friendly, caring professional staff
- Anesthesia services provided by board certified physicians
- Patients may be monitored for 23 hours after surgery as inpatients at Sentara Careplex
It's More Affordable Than You Think
Plastic surgery just isn't for the rich and famous. At Peninsula Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, we have catered to patients of all walks of life - people who either wish to regain a youthful appearance to match their energy level, and those seeking to restore their true beauty following serious injury. Financing is available through Care Credit and Cosmetic Credit. Some plans are available that offer zero percent interest for twelve months for qualified patients. Certain types of plastic surgery, such as a rhinoplasty to correct breathing, may also be covered by your insurance. If you're not certain, contact us today to discuss your options.