Dark, bloodless grooves run across your shoulders from front to back, your neck aches and little shooting pains keep stabbing through your back. No, you’re not dying, but you may be a candidate for breast reduction surgery.
It’s a confusing situation in which to find yourself. All of your friends likely express jealousy and admiration, not realizing the pain associated with large breasts. As if the aches weren’t enough, tops and dresses almost never fit right and jogging is out of the question altogether.
At Kanter Plastic Surgery in Hampton Roads, we understand, and we want to help you live the life you deserve.
Consider Reduction surgery if:
- Neck, Back, Shoulder Pain
- Heavy Breasts, Nipples Point Down
- One Breast Significantly Larger Than the Other
- You are Unhappy or Self-Conscious About the Size of Breasts
- Inability to Sleep/Lay on Stomach
- Skin Condition/Irritation/Rash on Breasts
- Numbness of Breasts
- Poor Posture Due to Weight
Breast Reduction Surgery may relieve your pain, improve your posture and increase your self-confidence. Your clothes may fit better and working out may become much easier for you. If you suffer from these afflictions, you may be a candidate for breast reduction surgery at Kanter Plastic Surgery in Hampton, VA Beach, Richmond & Newport News.
You may be a good candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery in Virginia if you:
- Have Already Had Children
- Are In Good Health
- Are Mentally & Emotionally Stable
- Have Finished Developing Physically
Please contact Kanter Plastic Surgery for a free consultation with Dr. Mark Kanter about your candidacy for breast reduction surgery in Hampton, VA Beach, Richmond & Newport News.
We can’t wait to make 2016 Your Best Year Ever!